- OCTOBER 15 & 16 – PIE MAKING DAYS FROM 9 AM
- OCTOBER 19 – MOVIE & PIE NIGHT AT ST. PAUL’S 7 PM – $5.00
- OCTOBER 27 – FOOD FOR THE SOUL – ST. PAUL’S 11:30 AM
- OCTOBER 27 – FALL FAIR AT ST. JOHN’S – DETAILS TO FOLLOW
- NOVEMBER 3 – DIOCESAN SYNOD – CATHEDRAL PLACE – HAMILTON 8 AM
- NOVEMBER 4 – ALL SAINTS DAY CELEBRATION. SERVICE AT 9:30 AM – ALL SAINTS – A POTLUCK LUNCH TO FOLLOW THE SERVICE.
- NOVEMBER 7 – ALZHEIMER INFO SESSION – FROM 2 PM TO 4 PM.
- NOVEMBER 15, 16, 17 – PLAY @ ST. JOHN’S – WATCH FOR DETAILS UPCOMING
- NOVEMBER 24 – FOOD FOR THE SOUL – ST. PAUL’S 11:30 AM
- DECEMBER 1 – ST. NICKS CHILDREN’S SHOPPING DAY 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM ST. PAUL’S
- DECEMBER 5 – BENNER FUNERAL SERVICES – MEMORIAL SERVICE – 7 PM
- DECEMBER 16 – ADVENT LESSONS & CAROLS SERVICE 7 PM – ST. PAUL’S
- DECEMBER 24 – CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES
- 4:00 PM AT ALL SAINTS
- 8:00 PM AT ST. PAUL’S
- DECEMBER 25 – CHRISTMAS DAY SERVICES
- 9:30 AM AT ST. JOHN’S
A funeral service will be held for Margaret Payne, a long serving and active member of the St. Paul’s Anglican Church community in Fort Erie, where she sang in the choir and was active in the ACW.
The service will be held at 11 a.m. on Monday, June 4, at St. Paul’s Anglican Church in Fort Erie. In lieu of flowers, donations to the St. Paul’s Anglican Church Memorial Fund for Music.
Obituary can be found on Benner Funeral Services website: http://www.bennerfuneralservices.com/
St Paul’s hosts it annual Christmas lessons and carols service on December 18 2016 at 7:00 pm. The lessons and carols share the story of the birth of Christ, as we await the celebration of His birth.
UPDATED: August 26, 2015
This position is now filled, we thank everyone who has expressed an interest in the position.
Organist/Choirmaster – St. Paul’s , Fort Erie
St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Fort Erie, is seeking a part-time Music Director: Organist and Choir Director
We have a small SATB choir that is open to new challenges. The position requires excellent leadership skills as well as the ability to play hymns, anthems, choral responses in liturgy, preludes and postludes. For this ministry, a familiarity with church music in a liturgical setting is desirable.
The music director is expected to play the entire 10:00 a.m. Sunday service with the choir, as well as the closing hymn at the 8:00 a.m. contemplative service on Sundays. The music director leads weekly scheduled rehearsals with the adult choir one weeknight per week, to prepare the hymns and anthems. There is the possibility of fostering a small junior choir as well. She or he will also meet regularly with the Rector to plan music for services, and will give all music selections to the Parish Administrator for the weekly bulletin.
The Music Director will have the right of first refusal for weddings or funerals in the parish. It is an 8 hour per week position, and salary is paid according to RCCO/AGO guidelines for qualifications and experience.
St. Paul’s Anglican Church
32 Idylewylde St.
Fort Erie, ON
e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org